Some of the shows I have managed and strategized for are:
Nuestra Belleza Latina
Season 9, January 2015
– Weekly Live Tweeting
-Instagram photo challenge premiere countdown:
Planned and executed a successful 14 day photo challenge for our followers. Included daily reposts of fans completing the challenge all the way up to the premiere night. The hashtag, #NBLReady, had over 6k posts by the premiere date.
– Developed weekly concepts for each platform, including:
Queen talk (Facebook) – using past winners to talk about a certain topic with one of the current contestants. Video views averaged 140K, with one reaching 600K.
Selfie challenge with Luis Coronel (Facebook) – each contestant had to take a selfie with guest talent Luis Coronel. Photos were published in a FB album. The girl with the photo with the most likes (63K+) received a Facebook chat with the fans.
WOD with Claudia Molina – every Tuesday, the contestants’ trainer would send us a video of a work out with the girls. Vide was published on FB and Instagram.
#NBLSuperwoman – Instagram challenge tied to the network’s empowering platform. This consisted of a 4-week contest in which we asked fans to share a different outfit that made them feel empowered (work out outfit, career, etc). Every week we a winner would be chosen and announced on air during one of the social media segments of the show. Hashtag had over 4K entries during the time of the campaign.
July 16, 2015
I was the project manager leading up to the event, which included keeping the team on task and making sure everything was ready for the day of the show. I was also the lead in posting on all the show’s platforms.
Coverage for the show began three days prior to the event, live from rehearsals. I was part of the team that organized the content being pushed on every platform, including sales posts.
– Live tweeted during the red carpet show and the 3 hour, main event.
Some of the highlights from the show were:
– #PremiosJuventud hashtag trending on Instagram the day of the event (all day).
– #PremiosJuventud trending on Facebook the night of the event and the day after
– #PJLook5Harmony, #PJLookBeckyG (fashion award hashtags) trending world wide on TW.
– #PJBestial5H, #PJBestialAnahi (best performance hashtag, tied to client) trending world wide on TW.
Season premieres September 2015
Worked alongside the social team during the first season on La Banda airing on Univision. Our main goals were:
- Creating pre-buzz strategy to lead into the show’s premiere
- Building an audience across our different social channels from scratch
- Continue the show’s buzz throughout the week, engaging fans and making them a part of the digital, off-air experience.
Some of my personal tasks during the season, where:
- Project manage team
- Establish and implement social strategy
- Plan, create and post daily content
- Work with video editor and graphic designer for strategy and look-and-feel of graphics
- Produce social-exclusive video content, including the series “La Banda Fridays”
- On-air social activations
Va Por Ti
First season, September 2014
Premio Lo Nuestro